DIY Your Own Baby Cleansing Spray
by LAANI ADMIN on Mar 27, 2020
- 1/2 tbsp of Four Cow Farm Baby Wash
- 1/2 tbsp Four Cow Farm Baby Oil
- 1 cup boiled water, cooled
- Mix 1/2 tbsp of Baby Wash & 1/2 tbsp of Baby Oil into 1 cup of boiled water. Stir Gently.
- Pour into a clean spray bottle.
- Spray liberally on the area to be cleaned & wipe thoroughly with tissues or cloths.
- You may increase the amounts of Wash or Oil slightly if a greater cleansing or moisturising effect is needed. As many normal washes are too harsh for the skin, do not use them in place.